Find out how to get started with College and University accounts.
Nuffield College is at the forefront of using information technology in social sciences research. This ranges from data analysis, to research into new, computationally-intensive techniques.
Fellows of the College are involved in the development of internationally-renowned statistical and econometric software.
The College also hosts a number of important web-based academic resources.
Links to further information and resources:
- What you need to know before you arrive at Nuffield College
- Getting online when you’re at the College
- Information security and network usage rules
- How to...
- Leaving Nuffield: your email, data and more
HOW TO FIND US
- Visit us at room D17
- Telephone +44 (0)1865 278666 (internal extension 78666)
Forgot your password?
- The best thing to do is to contact us in person (see information above)