This page serves as a directory of important information and College policies for new and current Nuffield students.
For more information on any of the items below, please contact the Academic Office?(tel: +44 1865 278516).?
All students should make sure they are familiar with the following documents, which provide important and essential information about College life and residency:
These documents provide practical information about Nuffield policies and operational procedures that are particularly relevant for students. Many of these documents are also available via links in the Policies and Resources section of the website.
- Anti-bribery Policy
- Code of Practice for External Events
- College Statement on Staff-Student Relationships
- Complaints Procedure for Students and Staff
- Confidentiality Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equality Statement
- Equality Report 2015-16
- Fitness to Study Guidelines
- Free Speech Policy
- Harassment Policy Procedures
- Health and Safety
- Student Parental Leave Policy
- Smoking Policy
These links provide useful information relevant to student life and academic facilities:
Students may find the following links of interest and use: